Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

So it's a new week, and I'm doing pretty well lately with menu planning... so, I thought I would now try getting back to blogging my meal plans!

We're making some favorites this week, as well as trying some new things. I will definitely report back on how the new items fare!

Here's the plan:

Monday: Crockpot Cube Steak, Egg Noodles, Green Salad with Kalamata Vinaigrette

Tuesday: Fresh Salmon, Corn on the Cob, Green Salad

Wednesday: Chicken and Biscuit Casserole, Broccoli

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Pot Stickers (my new FAVORITE, delicious-all-natural-make-your-own-takeout freezer food!), Brown Rice or Lemon-Parsley Linguine

Saturday: Keilbasa Skillet, Wildtree Beer Bread, Wilted Spinach

Sunday: Leftovers

Check out Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie for more weeknight meal ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails