Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Organizational Tool #1

First, a huge thanks to ALL who shared thoughts, publicly and backchannel, encouraging and praying and sending virtual hugs after my mini-meltdown a couple weeks ago!

While I'm working on sorting out the mess over here, I recently found this amazing site, which is helping me immensely with conquering my Sticky Note Syndrome. (This is the one where, if you're at all like me, you have piles of sticky notes and shreds of paper reminding you to do things that you really intend to do, just as soon as you locate the relevant sticky note, which is item #1 on the list of things to do that you also can't find...and which notes eventually become one more thing to sort out!) The program is called Evernote, and there is an app for the iPhone or iPod Touch if you've got those. If you don't, the website is totally free and it ROCKS. Check it out! You won't be sorry!

Love, Dahrlin'

5 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

Thai is so cool!!!
Y'all have a great Easter....and where will you be??

CaraBee said...

Hmm, I'll have to get the iPhone app! Thanks!

Angie's Spot said...

Hold onto your hat...I'm actually commenting! This is one of many things that I'm working on catching up with this week.

I still haven't gotten the touch working in my house, but THIS is the week that it will happen. LOL! Thanks for the new site that you mentioned here. I'm definitely going to check it out!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Good for you girl. Hope it works for you!!!!

prashant said...

This is one of many things that I'm working on catching up with this week.
Banner Advertising Network India

Related Posts with Thumbnails