Monday, March 8, 2010

This week's menu...

I’m trying to get back into my menu planning groove! I’ve been doing my plans each week, but just haven’t had much blogging time. So here’s this week’s plan to get me started again. I will link any recipes that are on the web and if you see one you want that isn’t linked, just ask!

Monday: We’re starting off with leftovers this week, because we cooked two big meals over the weekend. So for tonight, it’s steak with mushrooms, parsley mashed potatoes, whiskey glazed carrots, and peas.

Tuesday: Salmon patties (yum!), noodles, green salad

Wednesday: Salisbury Steak with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes (question: how does 6 medium red potatoes make boatloads of mashed potatoes?), broccoli

Thursday: Lemon Chicken Scallopine, marinara, noodles, green salad or broccoli with lemon zest

Friday: Leftovers or my favorite fish with limas

Saturday: Dinner with friends

Sunday: Not sure yet. Something new and fun!

So what’s on your menu this week?

Love, Dahrlin’

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Yeah, I was wondering where you were. Like maybe a tropical vacay with your hubby or something. Glad to hear from you. Especially with all those tasty recipes.

Connordog said...

Looks yummy as usual! Doug and I took the plunge and got a wok this weekend, so we need to come up with some good recipes!

Michelle said...

I like the advance planning. I so need to do that, so I don't end up with ummm salmon salad sandwiches at the last second ;) Your salmon patties definitely turned out better than my husbands. I think I'll have to steal that recipe. Hope you're doing well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails