Thursday, January 7, 2010

You May Have Heard...

That I am a Georgia fan. And this is true. Every day of the year, and twice on Sundays!



However, my husband is Alabama born-and-bred. And tonight, that makes this household a very happy place. Because his Alabama Crimson Tide is in the National Championship, baby!

So I will say this - his team accomplished more than mine this year, not that I don't LOVE my team. Because I do. But tonight, I say this:

ROLL TIDE!!!


MySpace Graphics


Image Credit


Love, Dahrlin'

4 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck, although it's not looking too good right now for 'em!

Angie's Spot said...

Roll Tide! Things are looking good right about now!

Michelle said...

He must be a happy man right now ... when the announcers are reduced to platitudes about how "maybe he'll mature right before our eyes" in a three score game. Uh-huh.

So what's with the elephants?

Jane In The Jungle said...

Congrats to hubby!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails