Happy New Year!
Writing yesterday's post got me thinking about how much I have truly enjoyed this little book:
You may be familiar with the first book written by this author, called French Women Don't Get Fat. I love that book as well, but really like this one even better. Seasons is a celebration of living seasonally and appreciating everything in its time, from food to styles to flowers and surroundings, such as interior living spaces and the changing landscape. Because I have enjoyed this book so much, I want you guys to have a chance to enjoy it too!
So, I am giving away one copy of this little treasure! I think you'll love it just as much as I have!
The giveaway will run through Friday, January 22. To enter, do any of the following, as often as you like (be sure to leave a separate comment at this post for each, if you would like multiple entries!):
(1) Leave me a comment telling me your favorite meal during the winter season!
(2) Leave a meaningful comment about anything else you want to share!
(3) Post about this giveaway and leave linkback in the comments.
(4) Tweet about this giveaway and post the tweet link here.
(5) Follow my blog and let me know you have done so.
I will select a winner at random from the final number of comments. Good luck!
* This giveaway is not reimbursed or sponsored in any way.
PBnJ Parfait With Homemade Peanut Butter Mousse - Enjoy a sweet treat this summer with your favorite PBnJ sandwich in dessert form. This simple peanut butter mousse and strawberry syrup combines in a del...
8 hours ago