Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cranberry Orange Bread!



Anyone else feel like Christmas is coming up WAY too fast? Yikes! I finally got most of my shopping done this weekend, just have to pick up a few more items. Thanks to Steph and Angie for coming out in the cold Saturday. I'm praying we all get and/or stay healthy for the holiday!

Today I want to share one of my favorite holiday recipes. I love it any time of year, actually, but I try to save it for special occasions! The cranberry and orange go really well together (this is also one of my favorite combinations in candle scents). This makes wonderful gifts - just bake in disposable loaf pans - so be sure to make extra!

My friend Michelle in Florida asked that I share this one - do try it. It's awesome!

The only comment I have on the recipe, which is here, is that I add nuts. Usually walnuts, but pecans are fine too!

Hope all your shopping, wrapping, baking and mailing is proceeding on schedule. I'm off to catch up!



For more recipe ideas, visit Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, and Tuesdays at the Table!

Love, Dahrlin'

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks Angela. I can hardly wait to make this. I am glad to hear that Sat was productive for you. Have a great week.

Kristen said...

oh this looks amazing!!

Brandy said...

YUMMY!! And I was peeking at your menu and thinking that cajun meatloaf sounds pretty awesome to.

As for the shopping I only have one or two more things to get BUT I haven't even started wrapping. Ugh.

Michelle said...

Mmmm that looks good. So with your mailing, are you mailing me a loaf, too? ;)

and YES Christmas is coming too fast. I have no time to do anything, and it's all bad and icky. Boo.

Jane In The Jungle said...

That looks so good!

So far all of us except Derek have been sick...luckily I did most of my shopping prior to the sickies!!!

CaraBee said...

I love just about anything with cranberries in it. I've never attempted this sort of thing. Maybe this is the year. Thanks for the recipe!!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

That is such a great recipe and perfect for any holiday celebration! Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey girl. This looks so good and festive and pretty!!!!!! I miss ya and I have yet to fill you in. I will email you by tomorrow. Promise.

Angie's Spot said...

This bread sounds yummy! Of course, I'm pretty non-discriminatory when it comes to bread, or any baked goods for that matter. Ha!

It's a good thing we accomplished so much last Saturday because I've been worthless this whole week. And today has been the laziest Saturday on record in this house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails