Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yep, I was there!

Though, as usual, I'm running a little late in posting this!
(Quiet, Jane, I can hear you from here! LOL!)

WOW, what a crazy week! I am so glad to finally have a second to share a few photos from a truly fantastic weekend!

As several of our group have already shared, last weekend, several of us took off for a fabulous weekend retreat in my home state - Tennessee! Pigeon Forge is lovely this time of year, and I had an absolute blast visiting with these 12 lovely ladies!

The cabin we stayed in was just gorgeous, as was the company!



I did not take all that many photos, but here are a few highlights -


The view from the cabin was lovely - and there were still at least a few leaves on the trees!



We made new friends - here are Heather and Denise -



And here are Jane, myself and Angie -



We shopped, we ate, we acted silly and had a blast!



And we tried, for at least one photo, to all behave ourselves!



Thanks SO much to these ladies - my BFF Angie and Shannon - for a fantastic weekend! MWAH!



Love, Dahrlin'

6 comments:

Heather said...

It was so great meeting you, Angela. That morning on the porch, sipping coffee and getting to know each other, was one of my favorites of the weekend.

I seriously can't wait to do it again!

Shannon said...

Better late than never, LOL! ;)

I'm so glad you were a part of our awesome weekend! And I'm with Heather... can't wait to do it again!

Melissa said...

I third that motion. Let's do it again very soon.
Next time I will spend more time on the porch sipping coffee. I didn't get out there enough.
You are such a neat person and I'm so glad I got to hang with you!

CaraBee said...

It was an amazing experience. I'm so glad Angie and Shannon made it happen. My only request for next year? Which can't come soon enough, btw. LONGER!

Jane In The Jungle said...

You...late!!! No Way, LOL!!!!

Angie's Spot said...

I think back to our dinner at Chop House, with that lovely gathering of chicks and our excursion afterwards and it brings a smile to my face. There were several things to smile about from that weekend! Next year will be WAY better! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails