Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quick CVS Update

(This photo is totally unrelated to this post... But I did not get a photo of my actual CVS items this week, so I wanted to give you something to look at besides numbers, LOL! Enjoy this pic from last week's trip to Savannah, until I can get the actual trip update posted...)



So obviously I'm a little lacking in the blogging department lately. I owe a huge shoutout to my new friend Kristen for a great swap and my BFF for hosting a great Christmas in July! That post is coming this week, I PROMISE!

I also have some new recipes coming for you and some more travel updates. But first, because my money-saving heroine, Jenny, has had a busy week and asked us to post something through which she could live vicariously, I am going to post a very quick update on my CVS savings for the week.

This week, I had a TON of ECB's piled up from weeks prior. I needed to spend those but, as always, wanted to maximize the savings too. So for this week, I picked up the following:

3 boxes of Kashi GoLean Crunch:
Price before coups: $10.00
Price after coups and ECB's: 16 cents each!!

2 Herbal Essences Shampoos
Price before coups: $2.99 each
Price after coups and ECB's: $1.49 each

2 Herbal Essences Hairsprays

Price before coups: $4.29 each
Price after coups: Both FREE!

Schick Razor Cartridges (Intuition - my favorite razor!)
Price before coups: $8.99
Price after coups and ECB's: $2.99

Total before coups and ECB's: $33.55
Total savings: $27.08
Total paid: $6.47 (used prior ECB's)


These prices are without tax calculated, because I used ECB's to pay and at in my state, the ECB's come off the taxable total. So tax is negligible once ECB's are used.

Total transactions: free to me! I HEART CVS!!

If you'd like to start saving too, check out Jenny's site for CVS and other stores at Southern Savers. Jenny is AWESOME!

Love, Dahrlin'

6 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

LOVE the picture and so jealous you were in Savannah!!
Yes, the wedding was indoors and girl am so glad to be home!! That traffic, whew!!!!

Angela said...

Hope the wedding went well! I'll be checking in tomorrow or Wedns as I am finally getting at least a little caught up around here!

Kristen said...

you had some amazing deals! Totally not worried about a post :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hello Dahrlin!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so!!!! Sorry we haven't been catching up even on the side. We both got a bit busy. But at least you're kicking butt and taking names with those CVS deals. Go you!!!!!

Angie's Spot said...

Hey, I saw that tree earlier this summer! LOL!

You racked up at CVS. Great shopping girlfriend!

And before I forget, make sure you check your machine at home. I left you a message tonight, but I'll check in with you tomorrow. MWAH!!

Faith Imagined said...

Great discounts! This is a skill that I really must learn!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails