Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pupdate

Dear Frenz,

Mom asked me to let you know that she will be back to blogging this week. She misses blogging a lot lately and wanted me to let you all know it has just been a little crazy and super busy around our place this summer. Some days she wakes up and feels like this:



And most days she comes home from work feeling like this:



It's my fault she has not been around recently leave our frenz much bloggy love - I keep telling her that this is what tired dogmommies should do:



So mom just wanted me to let you know - she will be back this week and she loves you all!

Kisses,

Pixie Puppy

4 comments:

Kristen said...

oh Pixie is too cute!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah. Very cute. Pixie has beautiful coloring.

Hey Pixie ~ tell your mommy we miss her too!!!!!

Knatolee said...

She looks so content and adorable! I love her name, too.

Jerri said...

Pixie is very cute dog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails