Saturday, July 11, 2009

Red White and Blue Swaparoo!



I am really late in posting this, and hope April and Mamarazzi will forgive me!

I recently participated in another of Mamarazzi's awesome swaps, and the theme this time was Red, White and Blue. Surprisingly, I found the theme a little hard to shop for, only because I was not born with the Creative Gene. But it was tons of fun and I hope my partner enjoys all her loot!

My partner for the swap was the lovely April over at April Showers Blog Design. April is a super fun girl who does beautiful blog work - be sure to check out her site!

She sent me an AWESOME package that included the following:



Included in my fabulous goody box were:

Fun 4th of July kitchen towels, and a red spatula (April knows I love to cook!)

A neat little backpack that I can take anywhere!

Some yummy treats like a Toblerone, some Odwalla bars and nummy chocolate!

Cool 4th decorations that helped me spruce this place up for the holiday!

Fun red, white and blue jewelry,

Oh - and cherry-red and cherry-scented nail polish! How fun is that!?

Awesome treats, April and thanks for being such a great swap partner!

Love, Dahrlin'

4 comments:

Joy said...

Toblerone...yummy :o)

Jane In The Jungle said...

Oooooooo, Nice!!

Angie's Spot said...

Cool! I'm really loving this whole swap thing now. I'm waiting on a package currently from a FRIENDS swap that I did. Can't wait to see what she sent me!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey girl. Those swaps are so much fun. I love getting stuff in the mail. Don't we all. How was your weekend, miss ya!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails