Sunday, July 12, 2009

My New Favorite...

Purse!

I just read Jane's post on girly-girls, and it reminded me that I have not yet posted about a recent gift that I just adore!

I am not super-girly, usually preferring to be as casual and comfortable as I can be in any given situation. However, I do love cute accessories, and this is no exception!

My Dad and his wife recently went on a lovely trip to Europe. They did one of those river boat cruises and had a great time - and Dad's wife, Sheri, found some AWESOME purses. She got one for me too and I am so excited, as it brings together some of my favorite girly-girl elements:

Here we have two of my most beloved things in the world - chocolate and martinis... this pursemaker, who must have read my mind, even included the name "Cosmopolitan..."



Then there are purses-on-purses (love this!), high heels (that I can no longer wear, but love on others) and cute outfits...



And they are all brought together on one adorable purse! Wheee!!



Sheri found these in a shop in Hungary. Cool, huh? The guy makes an entire line of these and they are beautifully handmade, with attention to detail and great quality materials. Sheri got one for herself that has little Westie dogs on it. Very appropriate, as Dad and Sheri have a dog who looks a lot like (and may be part) Westie.

Thanks Sheri! I love it!!

Love, Dahrlin'

7 comments:

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

That is an adorable bag!

Angela said...

Thanks Suzann!! I think so too. I love it already!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Oh I love that!!! Man don't you wish you had been on that purse "expedition". Greg always complains of how many I have....I tell him as many as he has saws!!

Michelle said...

Oh so so cute! I'm not a big purse person, but my mom is and she would just love that one! So why can't you do heels anymore?

CaraBee said...

I'm so into red right now. That bag is awesome!

Angie's Spot said...

Very cute! I swear, you've got some of the cutest purses I've ever seen. I need to find a new one that's a little larger than my current fave. I need to get a PDA so I can quit having to accomodate this huge dayrunner!

Live.Love.Eat said...

That's a beautiful gift from abroad. Not only is it adorable and stylish but it's special and you can wear it knowing it came from a far away special place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails