Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chicken Farfalle with Walnut Pesto



This is one of my all-time favorite summer recipes!



I love pasta and I love chicken. And I love pesto and nuts of all kinds. So there's pretty much nothing in this pasta that I don't love. Hope you all enjoy it too! It's a great recipe for any party, and if you left out the pasta it would make a lovely chicken salad all on its own.

The recipe is here. My only notes are that I use grilled chicken (much better flavor), add a little lemon juice, and double the olives. Let me know how you like it!

For more great recipes, head over to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, hosted by Lisa and Lana!

Love, Dahrlin'

5 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

That looks great! I am glad you joined us for TMTT this week.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Ooooo yum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie's Spot said...

Oh my, that looks divine! Chicken & pasta...a match made in heaven.

Michelle said...

Mmmm yummy! Pine nuts are about the only nuts I can do :) But I love pesto and pasta and cheese... and I think I could so go for making this one!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I love ALL of the stuff in it. I don't know what I love more though, saying Farfalle or eating Farfalle. Farfalle, Farfalle, Farfalle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails