Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Favorite Things Swap! The Recap Edition

So, this past week I participated in Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap:



The idea was to send your partner several of your very favorite things. I truly had a blast doing this, and hope that my swap partner Elizabeth enjoys all her loot!

She sent me a great package filled with things I will definitely enjoy!



Her favorite things include a lot of my favorite things, so I am so excited! The bath salts smell wonderful, and I can't wait to try them. And the book she sent looks perfect - I look forward to taking a break from my current Twilight obsession, LOL!

Elizabeth is, like me, a notecard lover. She found the most adorable notecards shaped like purses - another thing we both love - and I cannot wait to use those! I love handwritten notes, even though my handwriting is awful (since I type all the time!) I will have so much fun using those!

Lastly, but certainly not least, she included some Burt's Bees lip balm (if you've never tried Burt's, DO! It's awesome!) and a yummy Toblerone bar. I love ALL chocolate, and I had to stop myself from snarfing that right down as soon as I found it!

I love EVERYTHING and send Elizabeth a huge thank you!

Happy weekend all!

Love, Dahrlin'

10 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah for swapping fun!

Mamarazzi said...

SUHWEET package! all of that looks FAB!

Ya know, these swaps are a LOT of work, but I love when people receive their packages and love what they get. Just knowing that over 100 women all over the United States are receiving packages of awesomeness this week thrills me!! Not to mention the bloggy friendships that are forming, it's just way too cool!

I am deciding between a Red, White & Blue Swap or another Favorite Things Swap for the end of June...did you vote? There is a poll on my sidebar!

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Enjoy your goodies. I have read the book you received and I enjoyed it very very much.

Joy said...

How nice! I sent and received some Burt's Bees too! :o)

t.t. millers said...

I LOVE Burts Bees Lip Balm. I tried the shampoo once, and hated it! But I will swear by the Lip Balm.

t.t. millers said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Go to my site for details!

Denise said...

I've never tried Mamarazzi's swap but I've thought about it. Maybe I'll try to do it next time.

And I LOVE Burt's Bees products! My 3 younger children are Asian and BB's shampoo and conditioner are awesome for their hair.

Brandy said...

You got a lot of great stuff!! BB's is one of my favorite products. And I agree about the handwriting - mine is awful!

Knatolee said...

Oooooh!!! I love anything to do with Burt's Bees!!!

Angie's Spot said...

Great package!! I loved the notecards. They are too cute for words. And hello, Toblerone...YUM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails