Friday, May 1, 2009

Going green!

No, no - not that kind of green. (Don't get me started!...)

No, I'm referring to spring green, which is currently showing up everywhere around our part of the country. And thank God for it! I love our backyard - mostly because after ten years of living in homes where the neighborhood was clear cut by the developer, we actually have trees - trees that are more than three years old - and lots of them!



Hope you enjoy - and Happy Friday!

(And yes, I know, I've been absent from blogging all week. I blame Twilight, Stephenie Meyer, Edward Cullen, and every. friend. who. recommended this insanely addictive series to me... no, wait, I could never blame Edward. Edward is perfect and is hereby declared blameless. But the rest of you - ya know who you are! LOL)

For more Foto Finish Fiesta Fun, head over to Candid Carrie's and join the celebration. TGIF!

Love, Dahrlin'

8 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

I am all about the werewolf. Why would you want an icy cold statue when you could have a hot blooded mammal warming you.

I, too, sit on the wrong side of the green fence. And if the tree huggers push too hard I just may fall the opposite direction.

Happy Fx4,

Carrie

:)

Connordog said...

It looks beautiful!!!!!

Angie's Spot said...

Guilty as charged. LOL!

Gorgeous foliage! I can't wait to see it in person. Sorry our weekend didn't go as planned, but it was great seeing you Friday night!

xoxo

Robin's Reports said...

Cool. We're heading from green to brown if we don't get rain soon.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I love your backyard too. I remember sifting through all your pool pictures last year and that's how we became friends :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

P.S. Funny linky love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lora said...

I am loving the Spring Green while we're here in AR, too! And we've had a TON of rain this past week which has made it even greener.

Michelle said...

I love the green! I decided that next year I need to take pics every day from when it starts to turn so I can see the progression. It's SO noticeable day by day. Ahhhh....

Related Posts with Thumbnails