Friday, May 22, 2009

For the guys...

So today, Angie showed me this website. This may, seriously, be the funniest thing I have seen in a year or more. Truly hilarious, and scarily on-target, this guy deserves a shout out.

So this one is dedicated to that blog's author and to all the other guys out there who, like my husband, feel like Edward Cullen has stolen their wives or significant others - or at least occupies significant space in our heads! LOL

Enjoy! I'm still laughing!

** updated to add - this entry is also hysterically funny. I love the last part, about Darth Vader.

Love, Dahrlin'

5 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey girl! I hope you're feeling better. I am just about to read your email again & respond but thought I would come by your place. I have to tell you, and I have admitted this to Lula, as much as I loved Twilight myself I just can't get to likin' Patterson. He just doesn't do it for me. I actually would kick him out of bed :) But it is funny, that site!!!

Michelle said...

Oh that's hilarious! I love it! But ummm, two things. 1) There's a nude scene? Huh? 2) The chick who stated that the characters aren't real but Edward is so it isn't a fair comparison. PLEASE tell me she was joking. Please?

Robin's Reports said...

I haven't read the books or seen the movie nor have a clue about who Edward Cullen is. I guess Jack is safe, for now.

My passion is FarmTown on FB. My whole house needs deep cleaning because of Farm Town.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Oh that is soooo funny!!

Angie's Spot said...

I absolutely love this website! He hasn't updated in a while though, which is disappointing. I was waiting for some really funny stuff after the New Moon trailer came out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails