Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



It's a new week, and a busy one for us. Several activities toward the end of the week have us on the go more than usual, so this week's menu is all about flexibility. That said, we save a TON at the grocery store (and on takeout) when I at least have a plan in place and a few ingredients in the house, so here's the plan! We'll see how it shakes out. We're trying a couple new ones, so I'll report back on how they go!

Sunday: Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas, Green Salad, Baby Lima Beans (I'm still on a spring green kick!)

Monday: Sangria Chicken (new to try), Orzo with Spinach and Pine Nuts

Tuesday: Provencal Pork Stew, leftover Orzo Pasta

Wednesday: Tilapia Baked in Parchment (new to try), herbed new potatoes

Thursday: Flex night - could be anything, as plans aren't finalized

Friday: Girls' night out - or in. Friends coming over - not sure what we'll make, but we'll take photos!

Saturday: Another flex night - friends still visiting.

Happy week! For more menu inspiration, check out Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie.com!

Love, Dahrlin'

8 comments:

jsprik said...

oooohhh the first couple sound divine!!

Angela said...

Thanks for stopping by! We tried the Sangria Chicken tonight and it was GREAT!

Michelle said...

Totally wilt the spinach. I just poured the hot orzo on top and let it sit a minute, then stirred it and let it sit while I finished the dressing and the chopping.

And my aunt stole it all and kept the leftovers after Easter yesterday. I'm so bummed. *sigh*

Rona's Home Page said...

I enjoy when I make something my husband and son just love.
I made White Bean Salad and Sauteed Cabbage tonight. My husband kept telling me how much he loved it.
You have some terrific meals planned for this week.
Happy MPM!

Rona's Home Page said...

I enjoy when I make something my husband and son just love.
I made White Bean Salad and Sauteed Cabbage tonight. My husband kept telling me how much he loved it.
You have some terrific meals planned for this week.
Happy MPM!

Lora said...

Looks delicious, Angela! I got that recipe posted today for the grilled veggies. Hope you like it if you try it.

Angela said...

Thanks ladies! We tried both the Sangria Chicken and the Tilapia in parchment (I used haddock instead) and both were lovely. I would recommend either!

Angie's Spot said...

I totally forgot that this was the weekend everyone was coming down. Y'all have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails