Friday, April 24, 2009

Do you see what I see?

Remember those games from childhood, where you look at the photo to see what's missing (or present) that normally wouldn't be? Here you go. Let's play, shall we?

This is my den. Notice anything odd in there? (besides the insanely large TV, which was a gift that we couldn't refuse!)



How about now?



Still no?



Oh wait, THERE she is! It's Mistress Snufflepuppy, indulging in a late afternoon nap!



Happy Friday! For more Foto Finish Fiesta Fun, head over to Candid Carrie's!

Love, Dahrlin'

10 comments:

Susie said...

He just blends right in!! Great pictures:-)

Connordog said...

How adorable! Connor used to LOVE to sleep on the back of the couch like that!

Angie's Spot said...

Wow, she's quite a chameleon! My cats have taken to napping together in a very similar fashion on my couch. They're ruining the back cushion, but they look so cute sleeping there.

Lora said...

Awww...that is so cute!

Swirl Girl said...

Camodoggy !! LOL

Karen said...

Once I clicked on the first photo, I saw her :-)

She looks very comfortable !!

My dogs tend to do the same thing. :-)

CoffeeJitters.Net (Judy Haley) said...

awesome - looks like a comfy spot

Knatolee said...

Oh, she's so adorable. And camouflaged!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, that was amazing. I could not see her until the very last pic. She is so cute and comfy!!!

Michelle said...

Is it a sad state of affairs that I was looking for the pup from the beginning? I didn't find her until the end though ;)

LOVE the window treatments btw!

Related Posts with Thumbnails