Friday, January 23, 2009

Does Toonces Have a Cousin?

I'm finding all kinds of fun blog carnivals to participate in! This is my first week participating in Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!

You guys remember Toonces, right? This photo is one of my favorites from recent weeks. Now that we have a lap-sized dog, she has decided her place is ALWAYS in Daddy's lap. She's definitely a Daddy's girl! She will actually leave my lap to go sit in his (traitor!) But he's okay with that. She's such an adorable munchkin.



Happy Friday Y'all!

Love, Dahrlin'

10 comments:

Connordog said...

Awww! She's so cute!

Robin's Reports said...

I absolutely love this picture. So cute.

We can no longer be friends though, I didn't realize you owned a FORD. ha ha.

Just kidding. Love ya!

jewelstreet said...

Awww! Cute pic! Welcome to the Phiesta!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I have your dogs twin!
Welcome to PHRYDAYS!

Michelle said...

Hey, she KNEW she had you. It's your husband that she knew she had to win over... and what better way? ;) So glad Pixie is making a happy home with you guys!

Ann said...

I love dog pictures! What a cutie....

Welcome to Photo Friday....it's my second week. There are so many fun people to visit. (Like you :)

If you haven't already...check out my yummy Valentine's give-a-way. :D

Live.Love.Eat said...

I did have to check out your link because I didn't know who Toonces was. She's such a cutie!!!!

Angie's Spot said...

Oh.my.word. She is TOO cute!! I'm so glad she's fitting right in with you guys. I can't wait to meet her in person sometime!

Michelle said...

Hey - glad you stopped by on my SITS day. It was way fun! But ummmmm where've you been for the past week? You've been so quiet! Everything ok?

cat said...

Oh that is a cutie! Is she a beagle? I always wanted a beagle and the fell in love with Labradors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails