Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Good morning! I'll have to keep this post short as we have family visiting, and I'm sneaking in here before everyone gets up to post this (Shhhh!!) But I wanted to take a few minutes this morning and share something with you.

Our pastor told this story at our Christmas Eve service last night. I love the story and the meaning behind it, and I hope you will take just a moment sometime today to read it. I hope it will touch your heart, as it did mine. And may each of you reading this have a blessed and happy Christmas and New Year!

Love,

Dahrlin'

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas, Angela! That is such a wonderful story -- I love it. Totally gives me goosebumps :)

Angela said...

Thanks Michelle! Merry Christmas to you guys as well. And I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. I love it too.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey there! I never heard that story before. It's beautiful! Hope you had a very Merry Xmas!!!!!

Kacey R. said...

That is a beautiful story - thank you for sharing it. I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

I'm visiting you from Live.Love.Eat. Your blog is really super cute!

Rachelle said...

Love the story....Happy New Year!

Angela said...

Steph, so glad you enjoyed the story!

Kacey - thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you here again!

Rachelle - Happy New year to you guys as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails