Saturday, November 22, 2008

She's here, She's here!!!

Yaaayyyy!! Pixie is home! We picked her up last night and we've had tons of fun already. This will be a short post as there is a LOT I need to do this weekend for Thanksgiving prep, but wanted to introduce our little pumpkin and show you a few more pics (I promise, I will post recipes again very soon...but for now, puppy pics!)



Here she is! She has settled right in and is doing just fine. It's a little deja vu, because (of course) she looks a lot like Tucker did. But she's definitely her own personality and we already love her SO much.



Welcome little one!



Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

Love, Dahrlin'

12 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

She is ADORABLE!!!! And that little priss with her pink pig. I see a blog entry about that coming up, I'm sure. Congrats on your new addition! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Crowzma said...

Welcome, Pixie. She's very cute, and I'm very glad you have her in your life.

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Welcome Miss Pixie - you sure a precious!

Michelle said...

Oh what a cutie pie! Here's hoping she works out beautifully for you. I know this doesn't mean the grieving is over, but I hope she brings you some measure of comfort.

Have fun with the Thanksgiving prep. How's your neck doing?

teachermomof2 said...

Congrats! Pixie is too cute!

jmkizer said...

Congratulations!

Angela said...

Angie - can't wait for you to meet her! And yes, the story of Pink Pig will definitely be told :-)

Ginny - thanks for the welcome for Miss Pix!

Suzann, thanks for stopping in again!

Michelle, thanks for the good wishes! She definitely helps heal our hearts and I think is especially close to hubby's, which is awesome. I was a little worried he might be afraid to fall in love with her, but no worries now! My neck is still much better, for which I'm definitely thankful!

Lisa, thanks so much! She's adorable.

Janyne - thank you! Hopefully you can meet her at the next gathering!

Lora said...

What a sweetie!

Knatolee said...

Oh, what a sweetie-pie. My two are very fond of pink pigs as well!

the voice of melody said...

She's so cute! Thanks for posting the pic.

Many sweet blessings!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Ah, so this is Pixie per your email. Soooo beautiful & cuddly looking. I'm so happy for you girl!!!!!!

Connordog said...

She is adorable!! I cannot WAIT to let her and Reilly play! We have to set a play date soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails