Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Long Time, No Blog!

Wow, it has been weeks since I posted and I MISS you guys!! I miss blogging, and cooking things to blog about, and just feeling connected in general.

Several events we've been dealing with lately - my struggles with this neck injury and pain, inability to sit and type much for any length of time, our loss of our sweet puppy Tucker, and a couple other things have conspired to make our October one of more unhappy tricks than treats. We're still coping with all that and I will have to keep this short. But in the meantime, I wanted to share a really neat video about UGA's football coach (Mark Richt) and his family. This is about their adoption story. Hope you will take a couple minutes to watch and enjoy their story - they are a wonderful family!

I hope to be back online more often very soon. In the meantime, hope all is well with each of you and you are enjoying this beautiful fall!

Love, Dahrlin'

10 comments:

patjrsmom said...

Hi Angela,

I'm glad you liked the video. I have absolutely no connection to the school at all, but I am jumping on the fan bandwagon for Coach Richt and his team. What a role model he (and his family) are for his students!

God Bless,
Jane

Michelle said...

It's funny... I was just thinking about you on my way home from choir practice and look what popped up. I guess I don't need to send you an email after all ;) Know that I'm thinking of you and that I hope you feel better soon!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey there. So good to have you back even if for a bit. And I feel blessed to get you via email in between posts. I will check out this video shortly. I should probably get a hanky before I do?

You'll love those burgers girl so get 'em done :)

teachermomof2 said...

Just checking in to see how you are feeling. I'm sorry to hear about your puppy. It's hard to lose a pet. (Our dog passed a year ago on Thanksgiving.) Prayers that you are feeling better soon!

Lora said...

So sorry that things haven't been great lately. It's good to hear from you on your blog though. Praying that things get better soon!

Connordog said...

We've missed you!!!! I need some cooking inspiration.

Angela said...

Jane - thanks for stopping by! And yes, Coach Richt's family is awesome!

Michelle - thanks so much for thinking of me! It definitely helps to know friends are worrying about me :-)

Steph - thanks so much for keeping up with me so much! And we will definitely try the beer burgers.

Hi Lisa - thanks for checking in! I am so sorry you guys lost your puppy on Thanksgiving. We just never have them long enough :-( And thank you for the prayers!

Lora - good to hear from you and thank you for stopping in as well! Hope things are not too crazy for you guys with your moving plans right now. And thank you too for your prayers - please keep 'em coming!

Angela said...

PS - Steph B - It's nice to be missed! I hope you are feeling better soon. And never fear - I hope to be back very shortly with Thanksgiving favorites :-)

Angie's Spot said...

Geez lady, you gotta issue a Kleenex warning before a video like that! I can now say that my grudge against UGA is officially lifted. What a great story! Thanks for sharing and I'm so glad you're back among us. :-)

Knatolee said...

I somehow missed hearing about Tucker. I am so sorry!! You must miss T so much. I'm glad Pixie is helping you to heal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails