Monday, September 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Happy Labor Day, and happy birthday Mom!

I can't believe it's the first day of September. The way it usually happens around here is that the next time I blink, it will be Christmas. Wow!

Anyway, I'm back on the menu-planning wagon this week, with a few freezer meals and things we haven't made recently. Here's the plan:



Monday: Steaks and loaded baked potatoes, salad with PW's ranch dressing

Tuesday: Atkins Park Pork Tenderloin, jasmine rice, garlicky green beans

Wednesday: Apricot BBQ Chicken, leftover rice, buttered broccoli

Thursday: Salmon with Peas, baked sweet potatoes

Friday: Snacky dinner/leftovers. I'll be prepping for our party the next day.

Saturday: We're having some friends over to celebrate hubby's and two other friends' birthdays. Menu's still in the works, but I will post it Friday to share.

Sunday: Party leftovers!

Everyone have a blessed week!

Love, Dahrlin'

2 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

Looks like another great menu! I'm sending lots of cooking zen for the party this weekend.

Angela said...

Thanks so much! Hmmm... I usually get more commenters for this post. I think everyone but my BFF is too busy to leave me love today, LOL!

Love and hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails