Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Wow - already Monday again? It feels like I've been away from my blog way too much lately! I'm sorry for the lack of new posts recently. Lots going on here and I've just not had the time to blog much, but I promise some updates very soon! I should also have some fun pics to share.

I'm a little under the weather today, and I'm working from home so this will be a shorter post. I'm also going to post a separate catchup post on our pushup challenge and a couple other items. but for now, here's Monday's Menu Plan:



Monday - Burgers, Baked Potato Salad, Baked Beans

Tuesday - Chicken Broccoli Braid, Salad with PW's Ranch Dressing

Wednesday - Pork Tenderloin with Plum Sauce, Rice, and Garlic Butter Green Beans

Thursday - Lemon Chicken Scallopine, Buttered Herbed Noodles, and
Broccoli

Friday - Meatloaf, Steph's Parmesan Baked Potatoes, and Wilted Spinach

Saturday - out with friends

Sunday - Will be a surprise. I'm going to try something new from one of the menus posted today. I will let you know which we try and how it turns out!

Love, Dahrlin'

8 comments:

teachermomof2 said...

Angela~
Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Your menu looks great! I love Baked Potato Salad. So yummy!

You'll have to let me know if you try the zesty pork chops. I also love that they are sooo easy!

Take care,
Lisa

Robin's Reports said...

HOpe you feel better soon.

Inspire me to cook, please!

Angie's Spot said...

The menu looks yummy! The baked potato salad was awesome. Jake was excited to hear that I'm adding it to my arsenal. Thanks for all the great recipes!

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope we didn't make you sick! :-)

Michelle said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Can I vote for the bruschetta chicken? That one sounds best to me! That and I need to make the baked potato salad. Labor Day bbq I think!

Thanks for the heads up that I forgot the pics. They're up now ;)

How go the pushups?

Live.Love.Eat said...

Ohmagosh!Baked Potato Salad. I never saw that before or heard of it. I took a look at it and printed it out. YUM!!!

Connordog said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well! BUT I am going to try this pork tenderloin tomorrow night - YUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!( Since I currently have some time to cook )

Angela said...

Thanks all for the well wishes. I'm feeling better and thankful for it!

Lisa - I will definitely let you know on the pork chops! Hopefully we'll be trying them Sunday evening.

Robin - LOL! Your garden is all the inspiration I would need!

Angie - enjoy the salad! It's my new favorite potato salad for gatherings. Who doesn't love loaded baked potatoes?

Michelle - I definitely want to try that bruschetta chicken. Stephanie has some awesome recipes and I'm racking up quite a list of ones I want to try!

Stephanie - hope you guys love the baked potato salad! It's been a hit each time I've served it!

And Steph (Connordog) - you'll love the pork. It's wonderful for summer. I really like it and we're definitely making it tomorrow. Yum!

"J" said...

Your meat loaf sounds GREAT! I did meat loaf last week (it was my first week to do MPM)!!!

I took some of your ideas!!! =) I will show you some linky love if I use them!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooo LOVING the MPM!!!!!

Thanks!
J

Related Posts with Thumbnails