Thursday, August 7, 2008

GAAAHHHHHHH!

That's me, screaming. That's the sound of no internet or phone service at home, and blog and email and reader withdrawal. I am going just a teeny bit crazy not being able to write and respond to anyone. The repair guy is supposed to come to the house today, so please keep your fingers crossed that we'll be back up and running this evening. If you don't hear from me, send help, LOL! Sorry to be even more absent than I already had been this week. Keep doing your pushups and I will check in when I can!

Love, Dahrlin'

4 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Your arms work. Now would be a good time to have a martini >- Don't worry, we'll be here waiting for ya!

Angela said...

Oh, Steph you are so right! Now see, you understand me!

(but wait, is there ever a bad time to have a martini? LOL!)

Thanks for your patience!

Angie's Spot said...

So, you're back up now?! Welcome back! I'm going to do my pushups test tonight, so I'll be ready to start week 3 tomorrow. Oh joy!

Angela said...

Yep! I'm back! Wahoo!

(And I'm getting nothing else at all accomplished except surfing the web for hours).

Related Posts with Thumbnails