Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today's That Day!

Okay. I've put this off long enough! Today's the day we officially begin our pushup challenge. (Notice how I didn't mention the ultimate number goal here? No need to start us off in a bad mood!) "We" being Angie, Michelle and me, so far. And I think my friend Janyne is also joining us, but I'll wait for her to chime in and confirm that. If you'd like to join us, it's not too late! Just comment to let us know you're participating - the more the merrier! :-)

Okay ladies! So today we do the intial test. This is just so we can figure out where in the program to start. So go here and get your baseline established! And don't be like me - there's no need to cry if you can barely do more than one aren't yet at level 7. I can't afford to cry over it. I am going to need that energy for the actual training phase, LOL!

So I'm not going to ask you to share your starting point, and you certainly don't have to unless you want to make me feel worse. I trust you! Just make a record for yourself. Your homework is to read up on the first week, which we're going to start tomorrow. Wheeeee!!!

Now, once you've done your initial test, if you're anything like me, you need help getting off the floor and then something like this to cheer you up. So go enjoy, and start gathering your mental stamina for Wednesday! See you back here!

Love, Dahrlin'

6 comments:

Angie said...

It's a good thing you reminded me because I had forgotten again! Or repressed the memory. Tomato, Tomahto.

I'm off to suffer humiliation. Er, I mean do my test. :-)

jmk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jmk said...

Oh good! I thought that I was behind. I did my test on Sunday. So we do our first set tomorrow, huh?

Michelle said...

Oh c&*p. I forgot that was today. I'm going upstairs where no one can see me and doing my test. Wish me luck!

And isn't Angie's new design gorgeous? (Really, go check it out if you haven't yet everyone!)

I'd better have well-defined arms in the next few weeks or else!

Angela said...

Angie - you can't possibly be more humiliated than me, unless you didn't do ANY :-)

Janyne is going to kick all our butts. She's in superwoman shape, LOL! Glad to have you with us! And yes, we start tomorrow.

Michelle - yep, I love Angie's new design! It's so fun and cheerful, and with the video of Little A it's just plain adorable!!

Okay ladies! So tomorrow let's report back here on our progress! I probably won't do mine till I get home from work, so I will report in toward the evening. I'll put up a "check in post" where we can comment on week 1 as we go. Yay for us!!

~*Paty*~ said...

I can't even do 10 pushups! Ha! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails