Thursday, July 17, 2008

This Week's Just Gone By So Fast...

...That I completely, utterly, totally forgot to start the Pushup Challenge on Tuesday. Think it had anything to do with my subconscious, trying valiantly to protect my upper body from what it will certainly view as senseless torture? Hmmm...

Okay. So only because it's been such a busy week, and only because I know Angie (who, God bless her, as only a best friend could, has promised to do this thing with me) has also had a crazy week, I'm giving us a pass until next Tuesday. Stay tuned!!!

(And Happy Thursday!)

Love, Dahrlin'

4 comments:

Angie said...

As always, great minds think alike. We shall persevere and begin this exercise in torture NEXT Tuesday! :-)

Melissa Lester said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I can't wait to try your peanut butter pie recipe! I think that would please my whole crew. We make a cream cheese based PB pie, but yours sounds so refreshing for summer. And congrats on your earlier SITS feature!

Michelle said...

Ooo oo oo, if you're holding off until next week, I might be able to be talked into joining you. I was doing so well, but my arms have been ignored lately. And I can spare 10 minutes three times a week, right?

Angela said...

Michelle - you're definitely welcoem to join us!

Melissa - thanks so much for coming by and for the congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails