Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

Our plans this week will probably have us eating out a couple times, though that's still up in the air. My brother in law will probably be spending the night with us, so we may go out tonight with him. Then hubby's birthday (a big one - 40!!!) falls during the work week, so we'll probably go out Saturday night to celebrate. If we do go out I'm guessing we'll go to our favorite Tex/Mex place with my BIL, and to our favorite steak place for hub's birthday, so I'm planning the rest of the week around those ideas. And I'm bringing forward a couple of meals planned for last week that we didn't end up eating.



So here's my plan:

Monday - Eating out (Tex/Mex)

Tuesday - Chinese Pepper Steak, Rice

Wednesday - Grilled Apricot BBQ Chicken, Buttered Noodles, Broccoli with Lemon

Thursday - Honey Apple Pork Tenderloin, Fresh Corn, and Wilted Spinach

Friday - Chicken Broccoli Braid (a one-dish favorite!)

Saturday - probably out for steaks. Yum, yum!

Sunday - I will probably try something new. Not sure what yet, but this choice gives me the excuse to spend the week poring over recipes I've been wanting to try - and drooling!

Love, Dahrlin'

8 comments:

The Woman said...

chicken broccoli braid sounds interesting

jmk said...

What! No recipe links in the menu! What is the world coming to!

Angela said...

Thanks so much Woman! Try it - you'll love it!

And Janyne - will having 7 houseguests for the weekend (four still here) get me a pass for a few days, LOL? I will start posting some more of the weekly favorites and freezer meals. I should be back on a good routine after month end.

teachermomof2 said...

The menu sounds great! I think the apricot chicken sounds yummy. Will you share the recipe?

Have a blessed week!

Lisa
http://catholicmomof2.blogspot.com

Angie said...

I have GOT to start doing this meal planning. I remembered this morning that I'm taking dinner to my friend tonight who just had twins. Now I have to plan dinner TODAY for 2 households! Gah!

Angela said...

Hi Lisa!

Of course I will be happy to post the recipe. Give me a couple days but look for it soon!

And Angie, the chicken brocc braid is perfect for a take-along meal!

Alaina said...

Wow! Your menu looks amazing! Can I come over on Wednesday or Thursday? :)

Vanessa said...

I will definitely be using your blog to learn more recipes for the two of us! We love using leftovers for lunches....it makes packing lunches so fast!

-- Vanessa
vanessa.hoozh.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails