Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

Back to the real world! No more easy-breezy vacation where hubby grills lunch AND dinner for us, LOL! (We ate way too many grilled hot dogs for lunch last week...) This week's menu plan will feature some freezer and pantry meals, because for some reason I just could NOT discipline myself to go to the grocery store this weekend. And it was easy to talk myself out of it, because hubby's grumbling about our grocery budget. So, we're going to wing it for at least a couple days and, hopefully, till next weekend. Let's see how far we can actually get. Here are my ideas, and I'm hoping most of them will pan out. (HA! No pun intended!)



Monday: Salmon patties, fresh corn with lime butter, wilted spinach salad

Tuesday: Grilled pork chops, baked sweet potatoes, buttered peas

Wednesday: Burgers, sauteed bell peppers and carrots, salad

Thursday: Chicken and Sundried Tomato Ravioli (probably with vodka cream sauce), wilted spinach salad

Friday: Grilled chicken, loaded baked potatoes, steamed kale

Saturday: Probably eating out, but if not, it'll be every person for him or herself!

Sunday: I'll have to, this-time-I-really-mean-it, go to the store before Sunday. So hopefully I'll have some new options by then. LOL!

Enjoy your week!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on your SITS mention! You deserve it!

Deanna said...

Congrats on being a Saucy Eats blog!

Angela said...

Thanks so much, Emily and Deanna!! I'm enjoying this day so much!

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness. Set a place for dinner this week because I am coming over. YUM.

Angie said...

Well, this menu doesn't look inferior to me! You should see mine for the week. Oh, who am I kidding. I'm lucky if I can figure out what I'm serving this evening! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails