Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm SO Excited!

Oh my goodness, I was stunned to check my email this morning and see comments from fellow SITStas, saying my blog had been featured on the new SITS Saucy Eats site! WOOHOO! I'm so excited that I've been going a teeny bit crazy all morning, LOL!

Please make yourselves at home! Grab a glass/mug/cup of your favorite beverage (or even better, a dish of your favorite dessert), take a few moments out of your day and please enjoy! I've got a number of my favorite recipes and cooking tips on my blog these days, and I continue to post them regularly, so if you enjoy I do hope you'll subscribe or return! If you do, please let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like to see more or less of, or learn more about foodwise. If I have any wisdom to share, I will gladly do so!

And thanks so much for all your wonderful comments so far. I will definitely visit each of you very soon to return the love! Thanks again for visiting and sharing your thoughts!

Love, Dahrlin'

12 comments:

Bobbi said...

Congrats on being the SITS "reciper" of the day!

Our Family said...

You are looking good. Keep up the good work. Isn't being on SITS fun?

Katherine said...

Hey congratulations on being featured at SITS!!

KimmyJ said...

Congrats on the feature. I like the weekly menu plan link, that looks interesting!

Angela said...

Thanks everyone! And yes, I have definitely enjoyed my "day in the sun!!" Everyone has left the nicest comments and I have LOVED all the feedback! Hope you'll all come visit again soon!

Michelle said...

I can personally vouch for the yumminess of Angela's recipes. Her salmon quesadillas have been made three times in my house already and are among my husband's favorites (partically because they're easy and he can make them -- except for the onion and spinach part!).

Congrats on being featured there. I was going to mention to you that you should submit yourself until I saw you already had the button on your blog and figured you had. Congrats again!

Angela said...

Thanks so much, Michelle! I have had so much fun today.

And I'm so happy to hear your family loves the quesadillas! We made them the other night too.

Now, I'm out of tortillas. (Actually I'm down to one, which is worse than being out!) Just one more item to add to my bazillion dollar grocery run I'm going to have to make this weekend, since I have managed to avoid going for quite some time now! ;-)

Connordog said...

COngrats! That's great!!!!

Angie said...

Ok, I'm a day late and a dollar short, but wanted to say CONGRATS on being featured! You're the #1 cook in my book! :-)

Jules said...

Congrats on being a SITS girl. And I think I'll have a go at the salmon quesadilla. Thanks for the idea.

Angela said...

Hi Jules! Thanks for coming by and hope you enjoy the quesadillas!

Jul said...

Congrats on the publicity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails