Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I wanna new look...

I'm so excited to announce that very soon, the wonderful Shannon over at EightCrazy Designs will begin her makeover of my blog! WHEE!!! She has graciously agreed to add me to her schedule mid-July, and I can't wait! So stay tuned to see the wonderful remodeling of my humble blog space!

I appreciate all of you (family, old friends and new friends!) who follow my ramblings. My site stats show that a bunch of you are out there, and the only thing I ask is that you indulge my comment addiction. I need affirmation, LOL!! If you stop by, please let me know if you enjoyed your visit!

Hope you continue to enjoy the content, as well as the new look coming soon!

Happy Tuesday!

Love, Dahrlin'

4 comments:

Connordog said...

I think your blog looks just fine!

Angela said...

Thanks Steph! But Shannon's designs rock. I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Hugs to you and Reilly!

Katherine said...

I love your blog! It will be fun to see how it gets re-designed.

Angie said...

Shannon is going to work some blog magic! I can't wait to see the fruits of both your ideas and her labor. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails