Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless America!



Happy Independence Day, everyone!

I am so thankful to live in this country that, even with its flaws, is the greatest in the world. Some of the things I've read in the news this week have reinforced that feeling, and reminded me how thankful I am just to live where I do. To be born here and have the rights and privileges of American citizenship, and to grow up with the values our country embraces.

I also want to say a huge thank you, to all the military men, women and families who make so many sacrifices so that people like me can live free. Thank you, and may God bless and protect you, as you protect us.

Hope each of you and your families have a wonderful holiday weekend. Stay safe - and make some chocolate ice cream, while you're at it! LOL!

Love, Dahrlin'

(Photo courtesy freefoto.com)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Very well put! Happy 4th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails