Wednesday, July 30, 2008

100 Pushup Challenge: Week Two, Day 1

Good evening!

I'm sorry to be late posting this. In the future I'll try to post the new week's information the night before.

I just completed my reps, before I thought to check the site for what's new in Week 2. Apparently, this week we will continue as scheduled here, but at the end of the second round we will re-test to determine where we should be training. So let's work hard this week! I'm going to cut this post short because I just did my reps and can barely type or mouse, but will see you back here at this post to report in Friday and Monday! YAY for us!

Bonus - here's something to look forward to!

Love, Dahrlin'

7 comments:

Angie said...

Ok, I just did my Wk2 Day 1 reps and my arms are DONE. When is the "fun" supposed to start? LOL.

Angela said...

I hear you! I did mine an hour and a half ago, and I can still barely type. Too funny! I just keep thinking how much stronger and, hopefully, better looking my arms will be once this is done, LOL! Hang in there!

Michelle said...

Yay ladies! I haven't done mine yet (but will as soon as my husband leave the room, I promise!). I'm so looking forward to that button! Way to keep with it!

Michelle said...

Whew! Stupid lady here thought that 12 would be easy this time around. Ummm apparently not. I DID get them in though!

Angela said...

Awesome work ladies! I'm actually still feeling mine this morning. Not sore, just weak if that makes sense. But it means I worked hard!

Angie said...

Alright, here's my update. I did my Wk2 Day2 reps on Friday morning. I was impressed that I did 19 on my last set. That is until my right shoulder and arm started hurting and I didn't sleep that night as a result. I'm feeling better today thankfully. I'm going to do my Day 3 reps later this afternoon. I'll check in later with those results. You guys are doing great!!

Angie's Spot said...

I did my wk2 day 3 pushups yesterday and am going to retest today, so i can start wk 3 on friday. Woo hoo!

And I just tagged you for a meme. As if you have nothing else to do. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails