Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this day for what seems like ages. We finally have GRASS again in our backyard! GREEN grass!! It's like seeing the Garden of Eden, compared to the moonscape we had back there for the last two and a half months! Our wonderful yard guys came yesterday and mostly finished the sod. YAY! All that leaves is the landscaping of the flower/shrub beds. Here are a few pics if you're interested. I'm just SO glad to see green out there again!











We also had a gate installed on the deck, so that Tucky can hang out without roaming the neighborhood :-) It just needs paint. So far, she's delighted to be outside, but not so happy that she can't get off the deck.



And happy Almost Friday!

Love, Dahrlin'

5 comments:

Angie said...

Looks good! Looks real real good. I know you're elated to have your yard almost back to normal. Enjoy that pool again this weekend! I'll be thinking of you while I'm slinging boxes to help a friend move and attending a 2 year old's bday party. Good times. :-)

Angela said...

Thanks so much! I'm laughing because when I look back at the pics, the water is so blue it looks like I doctored the photos. But I swear I didn't! I think the green grass helps make the water look bluer or something.

Anyway, can't wait till you can come back down to enjoy!

Michelle said...

So beautiful. And such a lovely feeling when you finally get a major project like this out of the way (we recently redid all of our landscaping, and it's SO nice to have it done). Good luck with watering the sod!

Connordog said...

It looks great! And that gate on the deck will help contain my monster too!! :) We won't have to worry about him sneaking out the door to help Daniel grill.

Angela said...

Thanks Michelle and Steph! And yes, Steph, it will definitely help contain the Reilly bug!

Related Posts with Thumbnails