Monday, June 23, 2008

A Monday Morning Makeover

Okay, those who know me are aware that I don't usually find anything happy about Mondays. It's an attitude issue that I know I need to work on! :-) But a couple of people have asked for an update on how the breakfast casserole turned out, and I just want to say this: if I could wake up to this casserole every Monday, I think I might be able to change my attitude toward this day of the week for good!



So here's the verdict: Make this SOON. It's a little piece of heaven, especially on a Monday!

2 comments:

bafleyanne said...

That does look super yummy! :)

You asked me about my page layout...I went to a site where they have a whole bunch of different layouts. http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

They are all free and there are lots of really pretty ones.

Angie said...

I can confirm that this was definitely yummy. In my unbiased, I only gained a half a pound from eating wonderful food this weekend, humble opinion. Mmm, mmm, mmm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails