Monday, June 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

As most of you know, I've been trying to do better about menu planning lately. And recently I came across OrgJunkie's menu plan link thingy (I'm not blog-savvy enough at this point to recall the proper term, and it's Monday, so "link thingy" will have to do!) :-) It looks like fun, and is a good way to both keep me motivated and to share ideas with others. So here it is - my first published meal plan! For a debut, it's not as exciting as I'd like it to be, but it's been a busy few weeks and this is what I've got on hand (and it's Monday, okay!? LOL! :-)



Monday – Roasted Lemon Chicken, Parmesan Risotto, Salad
Tuesday – Chicken Marsala with Fettucine, Broccoli
Wednesday – Roasted Cod with Lima Beans
Thursday – Grilled Caribbean Turkey, Roasted Potatoes
Friday – Baked Salmon on Spinach, Herbed Noodles, Garlic Toast
Saturday – I’m away; Hubby’s on his own!
Sunday – Polynesian Flank Steak, Buttered Corn, Salad

6 comments:

teachermomof2 said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! Your menu looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://catholicmomof2.blogspot.com

Lora said...

Mmmm...it all sounds delicious! The Carribean turkey especially sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy MPM! Menu planning has really helped me out.

Angie said...

Ok, it's official...I'm coming to your house for dinner every night this week. What time do you get home from work again??? LOL!

Leslie said...

Your MPM looks delicious! I came here through OJ. Hope it goes well for you this week.

Angela said...

Thanks for the welcomes to MPM, ladies! I look forward to checking out your menus as well. May we all eat well and save money this week! :-)

Homesteader in Training said...

Ok I'd like the recipe for the Carribean Turkey. That may have to be your next post lol. Everything sounds yummo!
Blessings,
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails