Saturday, June 14, 2008

Language Barrier

Okay, this is too funny not to share. And since I am able to laugh at myself, I will invite y'all to do the same. I went digging through some old files, in search of the calendars I used to keep as diaries. This was during my high school days, when I still had too much time on my hands to record insignificant but then earthshattering events to worry about my Mom finding things in my room (she's probably laughing, too - she knows she totally would have looked if she could have found them!).

So apparently I made a lot of notations during those days in code. A code that even I can't decipher now, assuming it made sense in the first place (and that's a big leap, all things considered). So here I sit, glass of champagne in hand, trying to figure out what in the h*ll I must have meant. Or been thinking. Or DONE. Sheesh. It's scary when you can't even understand yourself, LOL!

Wish me luck. If I can figure half of this stuff out, I'll post it here for your enjoyment!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is hilarious! You'll have to show me some of this stuff. At least you tried to record the stuff. Apparently I was 100% convinced that everything was SO IMPORTANT, that I would remember every detail for life. Oh, if I only knew then what I know now!

Mom said...

I did find them but could not decipher them either! This should be interesting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails