Thursday, June 19, 2008

Girls' Weekend! Wahoo!!!

I'm starting another mini-vacation today. (Actually, it's a long weekend... but I prefer to work the term "vacation" in whenever I can). I've got Cyndi Lauper playing in the background to reinforce this concept... My best friend is coming down for a long weekend of fun in the sun! We're going to try to tan our pasty pale, winter-white bodies (well, mine is anyway - I don't mean to speak for her!) by the new pool, and we're going to cook a whole lot of yummy, fattening food. Hang the calories!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We'll be sure to take lots of pics to share as we go along! (well, not of any pasty-pale bodies, but you know what I mean!)

Love, Dahrlin'

2 comments:

Angie said...

Woo hoo!!! Happy hour with the pasty-white chicks will commence at 3:30pm on Friday (or sooner if I can get my Fisher Price mobile to move really quickly). Can't wait!

Angela said...

WHEE!!! At least the current car goes way faster than that Geo Metro. Remember that one? The one where we had to use our feet to get up the hill past Veteran's Bridge? LOL! Can't wait to see you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails