Friday, May 9, 2008

Concrete Jungle Redux

Well, I continue to be amazed at what a difference a day can make. After almost two weeks of little progress, I came home today to this:




Here's a view around the other side, going up to the spa and then on up the hill. Eventually, everywhere you see concrete (except in the pool itself, of course) will be flagstone:



While this progress is delightful, they also added one other enormous scary alien concrete blob small structure to our yard. Apparently, once the concrete truck finishes with a project, they have to empty it before the concrete sets up. And they can't very well put it into the sewer or leave it on the street, so they left us this lovely addition {ummm... yeah, we'll just sod over that...}




Normally, I'd be freaked out. But I'm getting so accustomed to the moonscape out back, it almost fits...

Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe they've accomplished that since I left. Wow! I know you've got to be thrilled. Jake says if you need any pool testers when the time comes, he'll be glad to take one for the team. Ha ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails