Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lizzie Block 10

I'm finally into the double digits with Lizzie! I've spent most of today knitting and feel only slightly guilty about it :-) Here is block 10 of 24 - this one was made from "leftover" yarn from other blocks, so I could stripe it however I liked. I love spectral colors, so this one will be a nice contrast to some of the more muted ones I have done recently. I really like this one! (PS the block has an odd shape in the photo for some reason, but it's not really zigzagging down the edges)...

2 comments:

dephal said...

I like how the colors turned out on this one!!

I really need to find a day to block my blocks and start sewing them together.

Angela said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see yours all put together. I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails