Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Knitting (and pool) progress - wahoo!

Okay, unfortunately I don't have any photos of this block yet, but I am thrilled to say that the knitting of Lizard Ridge blocks is back on the rails. I got a little sidetracked there with life :-) But I spent lunch knitting the first quarter of Block 9. This one is going to be another neutrals/naturals colorway, with lots of browns, pinks and oranges - almost sunset colors, really. Then there's some bright green thrown in for contrast. And the best part is it's my last skien, so I get to order MORE! The good news is when I take a break from knitting I am a lot more careful with the pattern, so I have fewer errors on the first couple blocks "back." It's later, when I've done about five in a row, that I forget things as I rush through. I'll post a pic as soon as it's done.

And PS - THANK YOU to Robin for your prayers - our pool plans were approved by the neighborhood yesterday and, if we don't incur a rain delay this week, we could begin digging as early as Friday! YAY! Once they start digging and we know we won't have a rock problem, I'll be able to sit at the window, knitting and dreaming of our pool! (Wait, who am I kidding? I need to be cleaning those windows! :-)

2 comments:

Connordog said...

Well Doug and I can't wait to come and play in the pool!!!!

Angela said...

Thanks Steph! We're excited and can't wait to have you guys over (and Reilly!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails