Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, Monday

I try not to post "downer" blog entries, but today was a yucky Monday, for a lot of reasons. The already-blistered burn I got on my hand this morning (courtesy of an innocent-looking coffee mug whose handle is most definitely NOT microwave safe) was only the beginning. I won't drag through all the details, but suffice to say both hubby and I will be glad to leave this day behind and move on to tomorrow! I'm trying to work on my attitude about Mondays, but days like today remind me where I got it in the first place :-)

In the meantime, I am determined to end this day on a positive note. I've been reading a wonderful devotional book that my mother in law gave me for Christmas last year (yes, sadly, I'm just getting into it this year, but it's great). I love its daily thoughts, and I like it so much I went looking to see if I could find a link for it on the web, so you guys can read it if you would like. Happily, it is in fact on the web (a day at a time, as opposed to the year-long book, but still). I'll post the link over on the sidebar and hopefully you will be able to follow it on any given day, for those who are interested.

I've also got some more recent pics to share and will post those soon as well.

In knitting news, there's not much new :-) I haven't yet started another Lizzie Block, but that is slated for this weekend (as well as ordering some more Kureyon!). I can't wait!

In the meantime, happy Monday (hope yours was better than mine!) and thank the Lord tomorrow is a new day!

2 comments:

Robin's Reports said...

I had a bit of a "Monday" yesterday as well. It was a public school holiday so now I don't feel so badly for missing our own homeschooling. Late start, too many errands, messy house, Jackson's health, etc.

Let's pray that today is much better.

Angela said...

Definitely! Thanks Robin. Hope you guys have a much better day today as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails