Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Fun DVD's

This is my last miscellaneous post for one day - can you tell it's my day off and I don't really want to do anything productive? Hmm. Perhaps too much champagne went into yesterday's celebrations... :-)

Anyway, it's a freezing cold and windy day here, perfect for watching movies (the boys - hubby and Dad - are watching football all day, but I'm waiting for the Georgia game tonight). We all enjoy the Midsomer Murders series (British mysteries) but are, sadly, caught up with production and must now wait for the next set of DVDs to be released. If you like mysteries, it's a great series and fun for all ages (parents evaluate first, for little kids). Very well done. So we're suffering Midsomer withdrawal, and in the meantime, we're starting to watch the Inspector Lynley Mysteries. Also pretty good - I like both for different reasons. Check them out if you get a chance. I do wish they'd make more of these kinds of mystery series. Especially since there's no end in sight on the writers' strike here in the US! :-P

2 comments:

dephal said...

It's a little twisted, but you might enjoy renting Dexter. I'm totally hooked and can't wait until Season 2 to come out on DVD!

Angela said...

Thanks for the recommendation! We'll check that out. I get sucked into these shows and then I have withdrawal until some new episodes are released :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails