Tuesday, January 1, 2008

#8

So, over Christmas break, I finished the long-in-progress Block 8. This one has more than a couple of errors, because I went so long between sessions of work on it that I forgot the pattern in a couple places (sigh). But I'm back on track now and looking forward to continuing with the afghan.

Also got a much better camera (make that an actual camera instead of the one on my phone!) for Christmas, so hopefully the pic will be better.

Happy New Year and Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Looks good! Go #9 go! :)

Angela said...

Thanks Emily! I need all the encouragement I can get! :-)

dephal said...

It looks fine! You'll never notice the errors when it's all done.

Angela said...

Thanks Phyllis! I'm hoping you're right, because this block had several. But now I'm on to #9!

Related Posts with Thumbnails