As mentioned in my previous post, block #3 did not go as smoothly as the second, but it's finally done! When I started it over (after a jillion mistakes) I ended up having to scrap the first 12 rows, which had been beautiful yellows and oranges, because I got the bright idea to go ahead and weave in ends as I go (and began cutting the yarn to avoid so many trailing ends as I go). I was afraid my gauge would not match up perfectly if I tried to reuse it, so this one is missing those lovely brighter colors, but I was able to liven it up with some scraps from previous skeins. I like how it turned out, even though it's quite similar in color now to block #1. I'll just put them at opposite ends of the afghan or something :-)
I'm beginning block four now, which is starting out very green (everything from emerald to a mossy gray-green-black. So far it's very nice (and going a lot more smoothly) so I hope to finish it up this week. I also ordered my next 5 skeins - this is quite addictive and I don't want to run out of yarn!
Now That’s Love by Ree - I shared this on Instagram the other day but wanted to be sure to share it here too. Marlboro Man and I have been on a trip this week, and as we were drivi...
1 day ago